Insiders announced the premiere date of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with two back-facing cameras
In the beginning of the year in the network there were rumors that Galaxy Note 8 is the first of Samsung mobile devices will get dual rear camera for advanced photography in different conditions. Apparently, the first on the market to debut a new line of Galaxy C, specially designed for testing dual camera. However, this does not negate the fact that the two major camera will appear in Galaxy Note 8. This time the information was confirmed by authoritative sources from Korea. In addition, they revealed the date of the announcement of the flagship smartpeda, which still remained a mystery.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with dual rear camera will present at the IFA exhibition in 2017, which this year will be held from 1 to 6 September. Samsung has traditionally held its events in the first or zero day technovista, so showing the Galaxy Note 8 promises to be the most interesting and bright event in Berlin. Sources said that the company carefully analyzes the advantages of two units on one side of the smartphone. Engineers will focus on the effect of the background blur, advanced autofocus and revokeservice after a snapshot.
- Lenovo will release this year 9 smartphones under the brand Moto
- Microsoft has released an app for video editing Story Remix (3 photos + video)
- Startup of the week from Hello: MOTUS is the first robot in the world-operator iPhone
- Moto X with Snapdragon 2017 660 and a battery of 3800 mAh appeared in the video
- LeEco Le X920 passed the tests in Geekbench
- Review LG G6: protected by a flagman with a large display with almost no frames