Insides #953: Meizu Pro 7, ZTE C501, Oukitel K10000 Pro, laptops and TVs Xiaomi in Russia
- 1 Sharp has announced the release of a new frameless device
- 2 ZTE is preparing a smartphone the super protected
- 3 Insiders have leaked some of the characteristics of Meizu Pro 7
- 4 In Russia will be officially selling TVs and laptops Xiaomi
- 5 Detailed specifications Oukitel K10000 Pro leaked
- 6 Seven smartphones Moto certified
In concluding this week’s issue of the Insider: Sharp has announced the release of a new frameless device; ZTE prepares smartphone super protected; insiders leaked some specifications of Meizu Pro 7; Russia is officially gonna start selling TVs and laptops Xiaomi; for detailed specifications Oukitel K10000 Pro have hit the net; seven smartphones Moto been certified.
Sharp has announced the release of a new frameless device
Last Friday it became known that the Japanese manufacturer Sharp is preparing to hold on may 24 in Beijing some event, which will be announced frameless device. His nature we know quite a bit, according to the most common version is a new smartphone without frames.
By the way, Sharp is not the first such device. Users well-known line of Aquos smartphones without frames on three sides, the design of which later became known to a wide circle of users after the announcement of the Xiaomi Mi Mix in 2016. Some resources also report that we have before us your Smart TV from Sharp with a signature delicate edge-to-edge screen, but this information is not confirmed.
ZTE is preparing a smartphone the super protected
In TENAA was seen new smartphone ZTE C501, which is characterized by a strong body and specific design. At a diagonal of 4.5 inches, the screen resolution is 854×480 pixels. Processor frequency 1.1 GHz, RAM and ROM is 2 and 16 GB respectively. Stated slot for memory cards microSD, 8-MP main and 2 MP front camera. C501 working on Android Lollipop 5.1.1.
The choice of the user will be offered the following colors: green and black, black and camouflage green, black and camouflage blue, yellow, and black, a fully black case.
Insiders have leaked some of the characteristics of Meizu Pro 7
The Publication GizChina.it has published the alleged specifications of the smartphone Meizu Pro 7, allegedly obtained from a reliable source. Meizu Pro 7 will receive a 10-nm decategory MediaTek processor MT6799 Helio X30. On the back panel there are two cameras Sony – IMX386 and IMX286. Resolution front facing sensor Samsung S5K368 will be 16 MP.
The source also mentions a “dual display” but never gives details. Perhaps the small screen as the LG and HTC U V20 Ultra.
In Russia will be officially selling TVs and laptops Xiaomi
Unofficial sources said that the Chinese company Xiaomi has initiated the process of certifying the TVs and laptops in Russia. This means that in the foreseeable future we may hear of the start of sales of “white” devices in their official stores and retailers. Interestingly, in Moscow and Vladivostok is already exposed test samples of TVs and laptops, which can be read by anyone.
Unfortunately, the Russian tentative cost and date of commencement of sales is not reported. According to unofficial data, this can happen in late may or early June.
Detailed specifications Oukitel K10000 Pro leaked
Just a couple of weeks Oukitel K10000 Pro smartphone with an impressive battery 10 000 mAh battery goes on sale, but still about the device were only the rumors. Fortunately, today we can tell about the smartphone in detail. The device will have the following specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD screen, full lamination, 5 point multi-touch;
- Corning Gorilla glass, aluminum frame, leather Australian calf;
- color: black;
- size: 161,7 x 77.8 x 14 mm;
- weight: 292,5 g;
- CPU: MT6750T, Cortex-A53, 1.5 GHz x 4, 4 x 1.0 GHz;
- graphics: Mali-T860;
- battery: 10,000 mAh, fast charging with 12V/2A;
- 3 GB RAM;
- 32 or 64 GB of ROM;
- The 13-Megapixel main camera;
- 5-MP front camera;
- fingerprint scanner, proximity sensors and ambient light;
- network: 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz 3G: 900/2100 MHz, 4G: band 1/3/7/8/20;
- Bluetooth 4.2.
Oukitel K10000 Pro will be available in early June.
Seven smartphones Moto certified
Seven of Lenovo smartphones Moto been certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance: XT1770, XT1772, XT1773, XT1724, XT1725, XT1726 and XT1721. It is noteworthy that they are all built on MediaTek MT6737 and running Android 7.0 or 7.1.1.
It is known that XT1773 is Moto Plus E4 battery for 5 000 mAh. There is also a 5-inch Moto E4. It is not excluded that among them have been registered the new “Bugatti” Moto Moto C and C Plus. The emergence of free access to such documents is the imminent debut of the devices on the markets of different countries.
- Made in China #68: colonization of the moon, the likes Chinese and other news
- Epidemic WCry 2.0: the day the infected tens of thousands of computers. How to protect yourself?
- What to buy for LG Nexus 4
- Online shopping has unveiled the price and features of the OnePlus 5
- New details about the Moto X4 Moto and Z2 Play the fusion network
- The Xiaomi Mi with Max 2 confirms the rumors about the camera