Insides #965: OnePlus 5, Moto G5S, Huawei Nova 2, Gretel GT6000
The network for the last day: OnePlus tisera color of the housing of the future flagship; Moto G5S will get a all metal case; Huawei nova 2 will use a new proprietary processor; Gretel GT6000 first showed in the video; UMIDIGI will release its own smartphone with an “infinite” display.
OnePlus tisera color of the housing of the future flagship
Twitter and Facebook, the company OnePlus has an interesting teaser with the question “What should be your next phone?”. The image shows 4 shades symbolizing, obviously, the color of the housing of the future flagship OnePlus 5.
In addition to the familiar black and bronze colors in the palette will appear newfangled red hue and a gradient mix of blue and lavender flowers. Imagine this color personally is not easy, so expect the first leaks and official announcement of the smartphone in the first half of the summer. By the way, today the CEO of the company in conversation with the subscriber on his page Weibo confirmed that OnePlus 5 will remain the frontal position of the fingerprint scanner. Unfortunately, the final design of the smartphone is still unknown.
Moto G5S will get a all metal case
Android Authority published three new renders of the smartphone Moto G5S in grey, gold and blue versions. Compared to the Moto G5 and the G5 Plus the new version has one significant advantage: instead of a combination of metal and plastic inserts Lenovo has switched to using all-metal housing that best impact on the strength of smartphone.
Unfortunately, information on the technical characteristics no. It is expected that the novelty will be similar to the original Moto G5 5-inch Full HD screen, Snapdragon processor 430, and 2 GB of RAM.
Huawei in nova 2 will use a new proprietary processor
Smartphones average level Huawei nova and nova Plus made last year a good impression on users, but because just a few days we naturally expect the premiere of the second generation nova 2 and nova 2 Plus. This week Huawei nova 2 found at GFXBench, and because the specs were known before his announcement.
nova 2 is a 5-inch screen with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, new eight-core processor Hisilicon Kirin 658 2.3 GHz. Before this chipset was used only in the smartphone Huawei P10 Lite. Pair them with a installed 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB internal memory, dual rear camera (12 MP with wide angle and telephoto at 8 MP), 20-Megapixel “frontalka”, Android 7.0 Nougat.
nova 2 and nova 2 Plus will present on 26 may. nova 2 will be presented in blue, green, pink and black.
Gretel GT6000 first showed in the video
The company Gretel officially announced the smartphone GT6000 and announced its availability on the market. New dual rear camera and an impressive battery already could see on the video.
Gretel GT6000 in the metal case looks premium despite the price of $109,99. To buy a smartphone can have all the major retailers including AliExpress, Gearbest, TomTop, as well as Amazon and eBay.
Key features Gretel GT6000:
- 5.5-inch IPS screen with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels, producing Sharp glass 2.5 D, 5-point multitouch;
- non-removable battery of 6,000 mAh;
- fast charging 9V/2A;
- front fingerprint scanner;
- dual camera 13 MP, manufacturer Panasonic, autofocus, aperture f/2.2, the effect of blurring;
- front camera: 5 MP with flash, aperture f/2.6;
- Android 7 Nougat;
- Quad-core MediaTek processor MT6737 with a frequency of 1.3 GHz;
- 2 GB RAM + 16 GB of expandable internal memory;
- network: FDD-LTE (B1/3/7/8/20): 2100/1800/2600/900/800 MHz; WCDMA (B1/8): 2100/900 MHz; GSM (B2/3/5/8): 1900/1800/850/900 MHz;
- customizable interface;
- parallel space;
- mode control with one hand;
- glass Asahi Glass;
- USB On-the-Go, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS;
- body colors: blue, black, Golden;
- nano-SIM, memory card;
- size: 154,60 x 77,3 x 10.6 mm.
Pre-sales started on may 22.
UMIDIGI will release its own smartphone with an “infinite” display
The displays were and remain the major elements in mobile devices, so manufacturers are trying to invent new forms and execution of screens, gradually minimizing the thickness of the side part. After LG and Samsung, who have done everything possible to create a frameless smartphone. Samsung even invented a special name to a new screen with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9 – “infinite”. The company UMIDIGI intends to approach the experience of Samsung and announced pre-orders for the smartphone, the Crystal is priced at just $99 on the official website. Key “chip” will be similar in ergonomics display
By significantly reducing the thickness of part of the screen occupies 84% of the front area of the smartphone screen. This ensures a unique visual experience.
Accurate dear and beloved UMIDIGI Crystal specified.
- The freeway in downtown Seoul turned into a Botanical garden (19 photos)
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (15-21 may)
- The results of the Google I/O 2017: all the fun that you need to know
- How to make a channel on YouTube is visible
- In TENAA lit new smartphone Asus X015D with dual camera
- Now looks like the headquarters of Apple Park