Developed by the University of Michigan and the United States air force new ion engine for the X3 space Agency NASA has set a new efficiency record. Against the background of these news, some experts eyes lit up, and they are all as one assume that such technology would one day be used to deliver people to Mars.
- The first to study a meteor, born in the Martian volcano
- The effectiveness of mindfulness meditation questionable
- Insides #1110: Blackview S8, Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2, stylus pen for iPhone, new Xiaomi
- There is a choice: a dozen weird and funny phone
- Top smartphone Ulefone — what are their differences?