IOS 11, you can activate the dark theme
At the beginning of this week’s Apple developers conference WWDC 2017 officially presented the new operating system iOS 11. The first beta version was immediately available to developers, and it had found quite a lot of changes. As usual, not all innovations have been found immediately. It turns out that Apple added in iOS 11 welcome a dark theme. However, to find and activate this feature.
It is worth noting that Apple has added in iOS 11 switch between light and dark themes, but created a tool that allows you to get the desired result. So, in the settings go to “General” → “accessibility” → “Adapt display” → “Invert colors” and in this section activate the function “Smart invert”. If you do it right, we get the following:
The function “Smart invert” changes the light color to dark. The images, videos and app icons is not the case, and they remain the same. However, some third-party applications there’s nothing to do incorrect work. For example, in YouTube during video playback colors are also inverted.
It is possible that this is future to release an iPhone with an OLED display.
- Valve has closed the Playground for indie developers Steam Greenlight
- Know the enemy in the face. Who killed our favorite game series?
- What to buy for Xiaomi Mi6
- Insides #978: UMIDIGI Z1 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S8 in a new color, OnePlus 5, ZTE BV0870
- IBM announced the creation of a 5-nm chip (3 photos + video)
- Ready to become a programmer?