Many world analysts believe the success of the next smartphone from Apple — iPhone 8. According to them, the iPhone 8 should have a significant impact on the financial performance of Apple’s suppliers.
Last week Apple published its financial statements for the previous quarter from which it became clear that during this period the company managed to implement 50,8 million iPhones, which brought her $33 billion, According to company representatives, these figures are even surpassed their expectations, although some were less than financial analysts.
Most analysts have high expectations for the iPhone 8. Buyers must conquer the best OLED display, fast and wireless charging, and a camera that can take 3D pictures.
There is a high probability that the iPhone 8 will be unveiled at the WWDC conference 2017, which will be held in June. Many analysts recommend investors buy Apple shares before their will be a substantial jump in price, which is expected early next month.
- Startup of the week from Hello: SID — world’s first 3D camera augmented reality
- My garden: 1001 idea how to equip it and transform. Part 1
- Published teaser confirmed the impending announcement of the OnePlus 5
- Video review smartphone Sony Xperia XA1
- Guide to jeans – how to choose your perfect match