When we see astronauts in space, floating above earth’s atmosphere, we say that they experience zero gravity true zero gravity. But they are still the gravitational pull of the Earth, Moon, Sun and every other mass in the Universe. What is zero gravity? Does it exist in principle? Do you conduct experiments on the ISS in a “zero gravity”?
- The drone Umbrella will hold your umbrella in just a hundred thousand
- Hebocon. Competition of the worst robots in the world
- Can science prove the existence of God?
- #photo of the day | Pictures of Saturn’s rings, made as close to
- AI is as effective in diagnosing skin cancer, like a real dermatologist