Looking for alternatives, wireless headphones Apple AirPods
Apple AirPods are some of the best super compact wireless headphones on the market. They are stylish, takes up minimal space and provide loud and quality sound at medium and high frequencies. But whether Apple AirPods competitors? Of course there is. They have similar design and functionality, and are thus several times cheaper. How good alternative to Apple AirPods in terms of convenience and sound quality? Let’s see!
Samsung Gear IconX
Samsung Gear IconX is a direct alternative to the AirPods headphones from the main South Korean rival of Apple. These headphones represent a wireless in-ear headphones, which are very well kept in the ears and provide good sound quality. Samsung Gear IconX may be relevant for athletes, as they are able to perform the functions of a fitness tracker.
Key features headphone Samsung Gear IconX:
- — available in several colors and three sizes (S, M, L);
- — have a clever design, are securely held in the ears;
- — are protected from splashes and sweat (the use of nano-coating P2i);
- — can function as a fitness tracker (automatic recognition training, tracking, metrics);
- — the “background Sound” keep aware of what is happening around, ensures the audibility of sounds from the outside;
- — has a built-in mp3 player and flash memory 4 GB;
- — includes pouch-battery pack;
- automatic activation and synchronization;
- — compatible with Android 4.4 (Kitkat) and above;
- — price – 3499 UAH.
Motorola Verve Ones+
At first glance, these wireless headphones are a good analogue of Apple AirPods, but upon closer acquaintance they may disappoint users with its incompleteness. However, headphones Motorola Ones Verve+ convenient to use during outdoor sports, as they do not fall out of your ears.
Key features headphones Motorola Ones Verve+:
- — increased radius of action up to 45 meters.
- — the ability to listen to music and stay in touch;
- — 6 customizable sound profiles;
- — set includes a case with a charging;
- — several pairs of silicone ear cushions for ideal fit;
- headphones protected from moisture and dust according to standard IP57;
- — the most simplified connection to smartphones, tablets;
- — price – $249
Erato Apollo 7
Key features headphone Erato Apollo 7:
- — stylish design. Available in several top colors;
- — set includes a case with the possibility of charging;
- — in active mode, working up to 3 hours;
- — simple connection;
- — built-in microphone that allows you to use the headphones for calls.
- — excellent protection from moisture (IPX5);
- — price — about $300.
Jabra Elite Sport
Headphone Jabra Sport Elite guarantee an excellent sound quality of both music and speech. The manufacturer is positioning these earphones as a sports model. Users do not have to use two of the ear – you can wear just one.
Key features of Jabra Sport earphones Elite:
- — sit securely in your ears;
- headphones monitor athletic performance (“Personal trainer”);
- — work in a mode of conversation or music playback up to 3 hours;
- — protected against water according to IP67 standard (perhaps immersion in water to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes);
- — support devices running operating systems Android and iOS;
- — price – about $250.
Bragi Dash is one of the best alternatives AirPods with great design and functionality. Designers tried to make the headphones the most stylish and ergonomic. We should also note that the Bragi Dash have a jumper between the headset and are equipped with a rather unusual case.
Key features headphone Bragi Dash:
- — represent a mini-PC and contain a large number of built-in sensors (sensor 27);
- — is able to inform the user of performance during training;
- — with a 32-bit processor;
- — charging time up to 2 hours;
- — headphone – up to 4 hours;
- — allow you to measure the heart rate;
- — led indicators;
- — can activate the mode to recognize external sounds;
- — headphones can be controlled using head movements;
- — protection from water the ability to dive to a depth;
- — option to sync data with Google Fit and Apple Health;
- — built-in memory 4 GB;
- — compatible with devices running operating systems iOS and Android;
- — the availability of case with charge;
- — price – $299. There is a “stripped down” functionality version of the Headphone for $149.
Dacom 7S X1
Key features earphone Dacom 7S X1:
- — can be used for listening music and for calls.
- — work with Siri;
- unlike brand AirPods do not have built-in sensors;
- — no automatic recognition of headphone, there is no automatic pause in the case of pulling out the earpiece from ear;
- — able to work in standby for up to 5-6 days;
- — radius of operation up to 20 meters;
- — synced with any phone;
- — price – about $20.
Key features headphone Kanoa:
- — excellent ergonomics;
- — reliable fixation, good fit;
- — sound quality;
- — allow to listen to music, but to talk about it;
- — work in listening mode up to 4 hours in talk time up to 1.5 hours;
- — charging to 100% is 90 minutes;
- — protected against spray and dust;
- — price – $199.
Doppler Labs Here One
Key features headphone Doppler Labs the One Here:
- — transparency external sounds with a high quality basic sounds;
- — smart noise reduction system;
- — have the ability to access Siri and Google Now;
- — price – about $300.
Key features headphone Onkyo W800BT:
- — built-in microphone that allows you to use the headphones as a headset;
- — there is no option to manage your music directly by using the headphones;
- — the availability of case with built-in charging with indicator lights;
- — detailed sound, high quality sound;
- — operating time in a mode of listening to music up to 12 hours;
- — price – about $300.
Wireless sports stereo headset with a relatively low price, unusual design and good sound. Meizu EP-51 very light, which makes it comfortable to use them during sporting activities. There is a connecting jumper.
Key features headphones Meizu EP-51:
- — bright design;
- — comfortable fit in the ears due to exchangeable nozzles;
- — working distance up to 10 meters from the source;
- — protection from moisture and sweat;
- micro Hi-Fi speakers, sound processing technology DSP technology Apt-X for improved sound transmission;
- built — in magnets providing a convenient “carrier” headphone at the moment when they are not being used;
- — operating time in a mode of listening to music is 6 hours, in the mode of active standby 45 hours;
- — compatible with devices running operating systems Android and iOS;
- — price – about $50.
Etekcity Roverbeats S1
Key features headphone Etekcity Roverbeats S1:
- — simple and stylish design;
- — work in two times longer than Apple AirPods;
- — automatic switching between the synced devices;
- — the connecting wire between the headset;
- — you can only buy on the us market. Price is about $35.
JBL Reflect BT Mini
Key features headphone JBL Reflect BT Mini:
- there are silicone tips for comfortable fit in ears of different sizes;
- — you have a case, but it is used only for the purposes of carrying;
- — radius of action – up to 10 meters from the sound source;
- — able to operate continuously up to 8 hours;
- — average price – $100.
Scosche Sportclip Air
Key features headphone Scosche Sportclip Air:
- — available in three colors;
- protected from sweat and moisture;
- — ability to adjust the headphones for different ears;
- — provide up to 7 hours of continuous operation;
- — internal antimicrobial liners to protect from bacteria;
- — price — about $100.
Key features headphone Syllable D900S:
- — cordless and very compact;
- — place liners can quickly become loose and fall out;
- — on the headphone through the use of glossy plastic, fingerprints;
- — absence of background noise during music playback;
- — up to 4 hours of active work;
- — working time in standby mode up to 90 hours;
- — the approximate time required for charging the headphones is about 2 hours;
- — work within a radius of 10 meters from the source;
- — there is a storage pouch (for charging cannot be used);
- — the system is protected against moisture and splashes (IPX4);
- — relatively low price – about $70.
The main features of the headphones Earin:
- — high-quality detail high and low frequencies;
- protection from moisture by standard IP54;
- — very light weight;
- — ability to work in active mode up to 3 hours;
- — the absence of a microphone allows you to use the headphones for phone calls;
- — the presence of case-charging;
- — price – $199.
In this article, we considered 15 alternatives, wireless headphones Apple AirPods. Each of them have their advantages and disadvantages, but even the “Apple” of headphones can not boast of a perfect sound.
Unfortunately, from wireless earbuds you can’t require audiophile sound, however, if you prefer an ultra-compact speaker, and for some reason do not want to buy Apple AirPods, we recommend you to pay attention to models: Samsung Gear IconX, Jabra Sport Elite, Bragi Dash, the Meizu EP-51, Earin and the JBL Reflect BT Mini. These headphones seemed the most comfortable and high quality.
- SlimPower — case-battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with a capacity of 5500 mAh
- Startup of the week from Hello: WT2 — Bluetooth headset, in real time, translates the speech of the interlocutor
- Memory card for smartphone selection criteria
- What to do if the TV stopped working YouTube