It became known what kind of device Apple will introduce next week
Next Monday, June 5, kicks off its annual conference for developers WWDC 2017. By tradition, Apple is expected to introduce new versions of all its operating systems including iOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS. Also this year at WWDC, is expected to announce hardware updates. Rumors say that Apple is preparing a major upgrade voice assistant Siri and the brand smart column, which had become the center of “smart home” – similar to the Amazon Echo and Google Home. Unexpectedly information about other new products Apple was discovered on the official Russian site of the company.
On the Apple website was seen five new models of computers with numbers A1289, A1347, A1418, A1419 and A1481. All of them are running macOS Sierra. It is expected that the updated MacBook Pro (13 – inch and 15-inch versions), the 12-inch MacBook and MacBook Air.
Besides, on the website there is mention of a new wireless keyboard with a model number A1843. It is possible that it will get touch panel touch Bar, as in last year’s MacBook Pro. It also says about the four tablet computers with model numbers A1671, A1709, A1670 and A1701. This confirms the rumors about the presentation of the new 10.5-inch iPad Pro and the update to the series.
All announcements should be held on the evening of 5 June.
- To be healthy without the help of doctors gadgets to help
- Review Impact of Winter — for the survivors of This War of Mine
- Micromax Canvas 2 (2017): broken screen – not a sentence
- Latest firmware update for the PlayStation 4 could lead to a crash of the console
- Apple iPhone 8 have compared in size with the iPhone 7 and Galaxy S8
- Top 20 best smart watches and fitness trackers 2017