Microsoft has demonstrated to developers the expertise of the design language of Windows 10 — Project NEON, by which the application interface for the operating system should get more animations, and become smoother. That new language is in development, late last year announced Windows Central.
The Project NEON image was shown during the event Windows Developer Day. Representatives of the company showed very little, but it was enough to understand that ultimately the new version of Windows 10 should receive exactly interface.
Wait for the moment until the new design language will be fully integrated into the operating system, will have a few more months. More details about the new interface will probably tell within the BUILD conference, to be held in may.
- Samsung SDI showed a battery for a new generation of electric cars
- This year Apple will introduce a revolutionary new product
- Moto Z Play started to get Android 7.0 Nougat
- Gameband and Atari introduced the smart watch for gamers
- Top 7 best tablets popularity ranking 2016