the Number of drones over our heads has grown rapidly in recent years. Drones take pictures, shoot video, they deliver and carry out sports. The idea of creation of dispatching service, controlling the movement of drones in the airspace, emerged long enough. But no one dared to be taken for the implementation of such an ambitious project. No one to this day. Japanese online shop Rakuten in conjunction with startup AirMap from the United States has begun to develop a control system for drones.
- Norway’s plan to build the world’s first shipping tunnel
- AT&T wants to use drones as cell towers
- Astronomers are watching a crazy dance between a star and a black hole
- Windhorse Aerospace company offered to do the drones of the sausage
- AMD holds its own budget line of processors Ryzen 5