Japanese cargo quadcopter loves hugs
Engineers continue to invent new cargo drones, trying to make them design most effective, easy and suited to perform the tasks. They are usually equipped with container for transportation is simple but not without drawbacks option, then using a drone cannot carry a large load, the dimensions beyond the box, bolted to the apparatus. Sometimes Vice versa: the parcel is too small, then the remaining space of the box you have to fill Newspapers and foam, increasing the weight of the parcel. To get out of the predicament could Japanese engineers from Tokyo University, they developed and introduced the drone, which consists of four parts and just hugging the load, adjusting to his size.
- Scientists from the UK told why dinosaurs cannot be brought back to life
- macOS High Sierra are adapted to work with VR
- Chinese bloggers put the OnePlus camera 5 and the Samsung Galaxy S8 in a row
- Apple iOS 11: support AR Apple Pay in iMessage and other innovations
- Microsoft will allow you to play Gears of War 4 for free
- Apple announced a complete redesign of the App Store