Japanese scientists have unraveled the secret of ladybugs
In the world there are more than 4,000 species of ladybugs. These amazing beetles in different countries are named differently, but what unites all of these names and their relation to cattle. The Serbs are God’s sheep, and in France, and all God’s chicken. Scientists for many years did not give rest, like a ladybug manages to hide the wings under his bright armor, because they scale much larger than the size of the calf of the insect. And finally, Japanese researchers have solved the riddle plaguing them.
- Archos 50f Neon – bright mobile in 5 thousand roubles
- The upcoming Nokia flagships for the first time appeared in the video
- Advantages and disadvantages of the camera of the new HTC U11 version DxOMark
- Oukitel U11 Plus – wide Full HD screen and 4 GB of RAM at an affordable price
- Android O, Fuchsia OS and other expected events tomorrow’s Google I/O
- Review of Prey — Half-Life 3 does not need