Jorjin Technologie and InfinityAR introduced the first glasses mixed reality
Fruitful cooperation Jorjin Technologie and InfinityAR has created a new ambitious project: a mixed reality glasses.
What is mixed reality?
Mixed reality includes augmented reality and combines the real world with the virtual, with the help of holograms, at the same time, physical and digital objects coexist and interact in real time. Kind of a mixture of augmented and virtual reality, with an emphasis on the first.
In fact, about the glasses
Called the new J-Reality and it works, strangely enough, on Android E. In glasses uses semitransparent displays, created by specialists of the company Lumus. The field angle is 40°. Glasses are Autonomous, i.e. they are not required to connect to third-party devices. In addition, goggles include the standard gentlemen’s set: camera, microphone, and speaker. The project looks very ambitious, you can even forgive the large size. The cost of Wunder-gadget remains a secret, closely observed.
- YotaPhone 3 will be presented at the exhibition in Harbin
- What happens when Cybernetics will exceed the medicine?
- When robots and AI will deserve human rights?
- The head of Tesla spoke about the future crossover
- New predictions of ray Kurzweil about the future of humanity
- Chinese smartphone challenged Galaxy S8