Recently it became known that Nissan is working on a new conceptual crossover Juke e-Power, which she plans to show in the fall at the Tokyo motor show.
The car needs to power plant e-Power. It is a hybrid of the series type, which consists of a 1.2-liter three-cylinder gasoline engine, generator, inverter and electric motor. The energy is stored in a relatively compact battery of high capacity.
It should be noted that the gasoline engine in e-Power is not connected to the wheels — it is only designed to charge the battery. The internal combustion engine is the only source of energy, and to charge the battery pack from the mains is impossible.
According to the creators of the concept, the internal combustion engine does not operate constantly, and the fuel efficiency of such installations is higher than conventional hybrid systems. Overall, e-Power will allow the driver to enjoy all the benefits of an electric vehicle without the worry of a timely charge the battery.
Record Juke e-Power is a new hybrid concept crossover from Nissan appeared first on Blog Hello.
- The head of Xiaomi revealed the Mi Note 2 in new color
- How to choose the epilator: the secrets of a successful purchase
- On the Internet there are new pictures of Samsung Galaxy S8
- Startup of the week Hello from: Solowheel Iota — easy gyrometer for city and off-road
- Top 7 best washing machines — rating 2016