rain sensor Car rain sensor is an optic-electronic device, which is installed on car windshield and responds to hydration. It is necessary for the determination of moisture and automatically turn on the wipers. The first experiments to create rain sensor was carried out in 50-ies of the last century by automaker General Motors for Сadillac Eldorado. However, the imperfection of the technology of the time did not allow to bring the idea to life. One of the first production cars with the rain sensor became Nissan Silvia 94 model year. In the beginning the sensors were installed on vehicles from Volkswagen, BMW, Cadillac and others. Today, automakers are beginning to use rain sensors in standard cars and medium-class Golf. How do you operate the rain sensors — this is in the news today!
- Belarusian currency and stock exchange has launched a pilot blockchain project
- The white house: the Mask did not allow anything to dig between Washington and new York
- Russian scientists have created an analyzer of ground for the mission “Eczemas”
- Morgan Stanley predicted the collapse in sales of graphics cards in 2018
- Canada will launch a blockchain platform identification