Earlier this week, Google officially introduced the world to a new version of the operating system – Android Oreo. And as expected, the first new version of the operating system get smartphones line Pixel and some devices of the Nexus line. But now not about it.
In addition to a whole heap of changes and improvements in Android Oreo also appeared and the new version of Pixel Launcher. And once the images got shared with craftsmen from Reddit immediately started porting it to other devices. In particular, managed to get a separate file with the extension “.apk”, which now everyone will be able to install Pixel Launcher on your smartphone, even without getting root access to the file system. So, let’s see how to install trendy Pixel Launcher on your device?
- Go to the menu item “Settings”
- Select the menu item “Security”
- Activate the switch next to “Unknown sources”
If you are worried about the security of your device, after installing the required file, please disable installing applications from unknown sources.
After you have completed these three simple steps, download the necessary file APK to the smartphone. When the file has downloaded, put your notifications, and install the downloaded file on your device.
It is worth noting that early versions of Pixel genius has been some problems with the compatibility. But, apparently, they were fixed in version 2.0.2. This file was checked for these smartphones: Galaxy S8 Plus, LG G6 and Huawei Nexus 6P. These smartphones all works perfectly and without glitches.
- Will we find someday life without a home planet?
- Australian rescuers “will hire” in the service
- Battery electric truck Tesla will last for 300-500 miles
- “Dark DNA” can change the way we think about the evolution
- Feature in iOS lets you know what you spend your free time