KAMAZ presented the ultrafast charge station for electric buses
For more than six months, the buses KAMAZ successfully tested in various cities of our country. Just recently, the automaker introduced a new version of quick-charging station for electric buses. The uniqueness of the device lies in its compactness and ability to recharge automatically.
- Microsoft stirs public interest in his new game console
- Regular sunscreen will help in creating solar
- Sony PlayStation 4 will appear in Russia in two exclusive colors
- LG 29UM69G and 34UM69G monitors for immersive gameplay
- Insides #977: Lenovo S30 Mini, Samsung Exynos 9610, Honor 9, frameless smartphone Sharp
- Top AMD Ryzen Threadripper could be half the price of the equivalent from Intel