Keyboard in iOS 11 received special mode for typing with one hand
In iOS 11 a new mode of the keyboard for typing with one hand. The feature is already available to users of iPhonewho installed the beta version for developers.
The new keyboard is designed to provide a comfortable typing with one hand on a 5.5-inch screens. For its activation is necessary to continuously retain the button with a picture of the globe. After that, the system will prompt you to choose which side needs to be shifted keyboard: right or left.
Keyboard for one-handed operation is not a new function, because, as found by one of the developers, Apple added it in iOS 8, which was released in 2014, but until now this feature is hidden and users were not able to access it.
Recall that recently we told you that iOS 11, Apple has solved the problem of lack of space.
- как в айфон сместить клавиатуру
- In the network leaked photos of the Meizu Pro 7 and Pro 7 Plus
- Tim cook confirmed Apple’s plans for the development of the drone
- Video review Apple iPhone 7 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi6
- Ukraine Vodafone and Mastercard launched a universal mobile wallet Vodafone Pay
- [for publicity] Oukitel U22: a first introduction to the public sector (video)
- Hypnotic kaleidoscope fingers