in the Autumn of last year, it was announced headset Sgnlconsisting of a strap with Bluetooth. Thanks to her, it was possible to put a finger to his ear and communicate with someone on the phone. Looks cool but quite bulky, the strap is not to everybody’s taste. Fortunately, now we have a choice — a startup Origami Labs Packed Bluetooth headset into a ring that you can wear on your finger. If needed, this accessory can transmit the sound to the finger tip applied to the ear.
- Disney the neural network determines the audience reaction to the films
- #video | Miniature robot implanted into the human body
- Insides #1029: Huawei Mate 10, Nokia 2, Apple Watch Series 3, Samsung Galaxy S9
- Subscribers of “MegaFon” signed up for additional advertising
- Ulefone T1: 6 GB of RAM and dual camera at a discount and gifts