Xiaomi company continues to expand the ecosystem of smart products MiJia. Another novelty steel Tie sneakers Free Leather Shoes. Externally it is a typical pair of shoes from soft and smooth genuine nappa leather available in black and white. Inside sneakers covered of elastic polyurethane skin. On the sides there are ventilation holes to allow the feet to “breathe”, and the insoles have a spongy structure for greater convenience. The soles of sneakers are made of special wear resistant rubber. With all this Free Tie Leather Shoes are a smart device connected to the smartphone.
Free Tie Leather Shoes are connected via Bluetooth 4.0 to smartphones on Android 4.4+ and iOS 8.0+ through proprietary Smart Home app. They feature led backlighting and a set of sensors to track physical activity of the user.
Male version of the Xiaomi Free Tie Leather Shoes available in a range of sizes from 39 to 45, and female from 35 to 39. The cost of shoes is about $30.
- New ASUS ZenFone 4 is already available at an attractive price
- Startup of the week from Hello: Cubiio is the most compact laser engraver
- #video | Robot-wheel, which moves, compressing itself
- Alternative theory: how was the Moon?
- 3D printer startup Made in Space printed radiation shields on the ISS