Latest firmware update for the PlayStation 4 could lead to a crash of the console
Sony has released a new version of firmware for your PlayStation 4. The update does not make any global changes, and, judging by the description, is designed to “improve system performance”. The most sharp-eyed users have spotted that the new firmware changes the appearance of the icons of some services. Unfortunately, apart from a small pleasant surprises, an update can lead to serious problems.
Many users of the site Reddit and NeoGAF started complainingthat after the update their console started to “hang”: the displayed image freezes and the controller ceases to respond to commands. Those who are faced with the problem, note that in this case, does not help even restart the console. Saves only start the console in safe mode – to do this you must hold down the power button the console off for seven seconds (two beeps).
Alas, this is not the first time a fresh firmware brings PlayStation 4 inconvenience. For example, in March of this year, the 4.50 update has left some players without Internet.
- Apple iPhone 8 have compared in size with the iPhone 7 and Galaxy S8
- Top 20 best smart watches and fitness trackers 2017
- Who: LG G6 vs iPhone 7 Plus
- Vulnerability in the NTFS file system causes the system to hang computers
- Ukrainian customs does not pass the parcel with the technique of Xiaomi, bought in foreign online stores
- SBU conducts a search in the Odessa and Kiev offices of the company “Yandex.Ukraine”