The company Lenovo has officially unveiled the smartphone K8, which was an addition to the already announced Lenovo Note K8 and K8 Plus.
The main camera of the novelty has a resolution of 13 MP, front – 8 MP, while the front has a flash. The battery life of the smartphone responsible battery capacity of 4000 mAh. In addition to the above, Lenovo K8 has a fingerprint scanner and Dolby Atmos. The smartphone is running Android, and 7.1.1.
Lenovo K8 made in an aluminum casing and is available in black and gold variants. Any information about the date of commencement of sales and price of new items yet. Given that K8 Plus with a more powerful “stuffing” is $172, K8 should be more accessible.
Recently we told you that Lenovo announced the smartphone Moto G5 G5 SE and SE Plus.
- Threatens Earth asteroid has two moons
- Facebook is testing the function of color reviews?
- Samsung announced the smartphone Galaxy C8 with dual main camera
- Startup of the week from Hello: Luna Display — turn your iPad into a display for the Mac
- The network got the video from an iPhone 8 in working condition