LG is preparing a mini G6: screen features appeared in the Network
Presented in late February, LG G6 became the first smartphone on the market with non-standard aspect ratio of 18:9. By reducing the framework on all sides the manufacturer has managed to fit a 5.7-inch display in a housing of a conventional 5.3-inch smartphone. Despite this, the unit is big enough to use it with one hand is not always comfortable. It turns out that LG is planning to release a mini version of its flagship. This was reported resource TechnoBuffalo, citing its own intelligence sources.
According to TechnoBuffalo, LG G6 Mini (unconfirmed name) will also receive a screen with an aspect ratio of 18:9, but with a diagonal of 5.4 inches. The display will occupy more than 80% of the area of the entire front side. About the other technical characteristics the device has not reported. Traditionally, mini-versions of the flagships set simpler processors and less memory in comparison with the older model.
The company LG has not commented on the rumors about the mini version of the G6.
- Three Chinese brand dramatically increased its smartphone shipments in the first quarter of 2017
- A review of the beta version of Shadow Fight 3 — return of the best fighting game for mobile
- Acer has announced a powerful gaming laptop Predator Triton 700
- 12 free apps for Windows that should be in every
- Created powerbank charging a smartphone in 5 minutes
- Samsung has released an update for Galaxy S8, which should fix the red screen