If you believe known to the insider Evan Blass, the presentation of the new smart watch LG, developed in collaboration with Google, and release of the operating system Android Wear 2.0 will be held on Wednesday, February 8. According to numerous leaks, LG will show flagship Watch Sport and Watch more simple Style with smaller dimensions and without additional sensors. Before that we saw the clock only for rendering, and now the network got photos of the packaging model, confirming the early renders.
Unfortunately, the package is no technical information or any other details about the watch. From earlier leaks known that the Watch Style will get the 1.2-inch P-OLED display with a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels, 512 MB of RAM, battery capacity of 240 mAh and protection against water according to IP67 standard.
As for the older model LG Watch Sport, then they are expected to 1.38-inch display with resolution of 480×480 pixels, Quad-core processor Qualcomm with a frequency of 1.09 GHz, 768 MB RAM, 4 GB of internal memory, support LTE, GPS, NFC and a heart rate sensor.
According to reports, LG Watch Style will cost $249, while the Watch Sport is $349.
- Fire Emblem Heroes for the first day of release Nintendo has brought $2.9 million
- Insides #859: Meizu M5S, Watch Sport LG, Huawei P10, Elephone P25
- Camera ball for shooting 360-degree clips from the phone (2 photos)
- Satechi prevent the ignition of gadgets powered in the USB Type-C (5 photos + video)
- Xiaomi and Meizu raise the price of smartphones