lifecell has reduced the tariffs for roaming in 56 countries
Kyivstar in April last year, has updated the standard rates for roaming, and now lifecell has decided to reduce the cost of calls abroad. The new rates apply to all subscribers and do not require additional services.
Roaming is accessible
Coming to another country, the subscriber lifecell will pay only for the services used, prices are the following:
- calls: pack of 10 minutes for 25 or 45 UAH per day of use (2.5 or 4.5 hryvnia per minute);
- SMS: daily SMS package 15 cost 20 hryvnia (1.33 hryvnia apiece);
- Internet: 100 MB per day for 30 or 55 UAH (0.3 or 0.55 hryvnia per megabyte).
It is worth considering that the date of beginning of use of the service is fixed, Kyiv time, and the package is valid until the end of the same day. If the subscriber uses this package before, in the presence of a sufficient amount in the account will be activated new, and so on.
Minimum fares are valid in 38 countries: Austria, Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, UK, Hungary, Greece, Georgia, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Israel, Spain, Kazakhstan, Canada, Kyrgyzstan, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Montenegro, Sweden and Sri Lanka.
In the second group of countries, the cost of incoming and outgoing calls is 4.5 UAH per minute, and the Internet is charged at UAH 0.55 per megabyte. These include Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Egypt, India, Italy, China, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Pakistan, Serbia, USA, Thailand and Switzerland.
At lifecell there is a special roaming rate in Turkey, where the cost of packages for each service is 15 UAH. For this price, the caller gets 5 minutes of calls, 50 MB of Internet or SMS 15. When ordering two packages for calls and messages in one day 50 MB are free.
And what of Vodafone?
Vodafone offers the best roaming rates when travelling to Europe, although last spring the operator had to abandon the unlimited calls due to abuse by residents of other countries.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will be released in Europe in limited version with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of flash memory
- The first build of Windows 10 Cloud: what’s new?
- Fire, water, air, earth: the most dangerous place on Earth
- #Video | SpaceX posted a panoramic video of the Hyperloop tube