Luxury Lamborghini smartphone Alpha One presented in Russia
Russia held a presentation of the new flagship smartphone Alpha One from Tonino Lamborghini. The company was founded in 1981 by Tonino Lamborghini, son of the famous Ferruccio Lamborghini, the Creator of the famous Italian Lamborghini supercars. Under the brand Tonino Lamborghini produced watches, sunglasses, perfumes, drinks and other products of the highest class. Cell division is the most promising in the company and has been creating new trends in the world of luxury and technology. Now in the product line of Tonino Lamborghini is the real flagship smartphone with an unusual appearance and impressive characteristics.
Smartphone Lamborghini Alpha One combines the latest technology with unique design. The device is designed for young and successful people, versed in the luxury goods who want to emphasize their status and taste. Housing Alpha One is made of alloy LiquidAllouy (marketed as “liquid metal”), characterized by high strength, lightness, corrosion resistance, resistance to scratches and dents. The back side of the smartphone is covered with a thin and durable Italian leather. It is painted by hand to highlight the natural grain and unique skin.
Lamborghini Alpha One is equipped with two stereo speakers with support of technology Dolby Atmos surround and Dolby Digital Surround. In addition, it uses two of the chipset Hi-Fi for better sound in the headphones and external speakers.
The smartphone is a 20-megapixel camera with a lens aperture of f/1,8. Because of this, he is capable of making detailed images even in low-light conditions. In addition, the camera has optical image stabilization that will minimize the number of blurred images. Thanks to a special automatic mode Amart better Auto camera focuses, sets the exposure and white balance to get a quality picture.
Under the main camera lens is a fingerprint scanner that is used to quick unlock the phone, protect personal data in applications that control the camera and answer the incoming call. On the front side of the smartphone is a 5.5-inch display, made by technology AMOLED with a true black color.
For Alpha One performance meets a Quad-core Snapdragon 820 with a maximum clock frequency of 2.15 GHz. Built-in battery capacity 3 a 250 mAh battery is enough for 8 hours of active display, and fast charging technology Quick Charge 3.0 allows for an hour to fill up 89% charge.
Among other features, the Lamborghini Alpha One worth noting the presence of a universal connector USB Type-C, allowing you to connect the cable on either side, support for two SIM-cards and the latest version of the Android operating system 7.0 Nougat.
Technical characteristics of Lamborghini Alpha One:
- display: 5.5″, AMOLED, 2560×1440 pixels;
- CPU: Snapdragon 820, 4 cores, of 2.15 GHz;
- graphics accelerator: Adreno 530;
- RAM: 4 GB;
- built-in memory: 64 GB;
- memory card support: microSDHC cards up to 128 GB;
- main camera: 20 MP, aperture f/1,8, optical stabilization, phase detection autofocus;
- front camera: 8 MP, aperture f/2,2;
- sound: Asahi Kasei Microdrivers, Dual Hi-Fi: AK4961 + AK4490;
- battery: 3 250 mAh, support fast charging Quick Charge 3.0;
- SIM: nano-SIM + nano-SIM, Dual SIM Dual Standby;
- network: GSM 900/1800 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz, LTE: 1, 2, 4, 18;
- wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC;
- navigation: GPS, GLONASS$
- OS: Android Nougat 7.0;
- dimensions: 154,1 x 77,6 x 9.3 mm;
- weight: 199,36 G.
On the cost and availability of the Lamborghini Alpha One has not reported.
- What to buy for Honor 6X
- Insides #956: iPad Mini 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 8, MediaTek Helio P30, Moto Z2 Force
- TOP gadgets of the week
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (may 8-14)
- In the network appeared the first test results of the Intel Core i9
- Fast charging for Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus limited in functionality