Major update Windows 10 will be released every spring and autumn
Last week saw the release of the second major update for the operating system Windows 10 – Update Creators. It was also reported that this year will see one more major update, codenamed Redstone 3. The participants of the program Windows Insider already got access to the first test builds of future updates, and now Microsoft has announced that major updates with new features for Windows 10 will now be published twice a year in March and September. Each release will be serviced and maintained for 18 months.
On the next update to Windows 10 Redstone 3 we already know a lot of information. It is expected the updated user interface Project NEON, a function of My People to contact your favorite contacts, possibility to combine folders in tabs and on mobile devices it will be possible to run x86 applications.
Probably more information about Windows 10 Redstone 3, Microsoft will speak at the BUILD developer conference in 2017. There will be presented the cloud-based version of the operating system Windows 10.
- Discounts on apps and games for Android: April 21,
- Bright Gretel A7 with useful gifts available for only 2600 rubles
- Computers on Windows 10 with ARM processors will be released by the end of the year
- To play Dota 2 soon need to bind the mobile number
- Screen test Lite 8 Honor: what brightness the lightness?
- Samsung Galaxy S8 is more expensive to produce than Galaxy S7