Rumors about a crossover of Mario and rabbits Raving Rabbids appeared at the end of last year. Then this idea was deemed too crazy and not taken seriously. However, according to sources of Kotaku, the project is indeed in development. The game is called Mario + Kingdom Battle Rabbids Ubisoft developed specifically for the Nintendo console Switch. If this is true, then this year the new hybrid console risks being another high-profile exclusive.
An anonymous source sent Kotaku the editor of an image that Mario and his team shoots a laser gun. According to him, this will be a role-playing game with turn-based battles, support local co-op and company for a series Raving Rabbids humor. Mario + Kingdom Rabbids Battle is created on the Snowdrop engine, which was used in the development of South Park: The Stick of Truth. The release of the game is to be held in August or September of this year.
For the first time “Mad rabbits” appeared in 2006 in the game Rayman Raving Rabbids. It’s stupid, funny, but evil creatures who are not able to control myself and crave world domination. The first game in which the rabbits appeared separately from the Rayman, was Rabbids Go Home 2009 release.
- Hertz, inches, watts: how has the smartphone for 10 years?
- The social network “Vkontakte” has changed regarding music
- According to rumors, Apple plans to show at WWDC “home AI” on the basis of Siri Speaker
- Samsung will release on the road unmanned vehicles
- ZTE is preparing to release edge-to-edge flagship with Snapdragon 835 on Board