Two moons, two moons of Mars — Phobos and Deimos are small, irregular, but are spinning in the same Equatorial plane as the Red planet. For a long time they were considered captured asteroids, but their orbits greatly reduce the chances of it. There was also a possibility that there was a massive collision, from which was born the disk fragments like formed our Moon. This alternative creates an Equatorial orbit, but usually produces one very large moon. And here’s the new simulations showed that a collision could create three moons near Mars, and the biggest of them gradually collapsed, leaving us with Mars system, as it is.
- As was discovered the oldest fossils in the world
- The company PassivDom started printing completely Autonomous house on a 3D printer
- Apple iPhone 8 may be in short supply
- A budget smartphone from Google will not be included in the line Pixel
- Amazon will release the smart column with support phone calls