Mars, user survival: where to find food, water and shelter?
Classic science fiction stories about Mars often tell of bug-eyed Martians that invade the Earth for her precious resources. But the reality is that in the next twenty years — with all the technical and budgetary constraints — that the people will be the only one who intrudes on the Red planet. This year, NASA unveiled its latest plan for jump 300 million miles on the fourth from the Sun planet. The strategy envisages the creation of a lunar station in orbit of the moon, which will serve as a staging point for deep space missions to Mars. Manned Outpost Deep Space Gateway will be a launching platform for Deep Space Transport, a sort of version of the “enterprise” space Agency.
- “Yandex” has shown a prototype of its unmanned vehicle
- Developed test, which will reveal the “sleeping” HIV
- American scientists have created a soft robot
- Microsoft and Qualcomm spoke about the benefits of computers on ARM chips
- Tee revealed the name of the protagonist of the new Assassin’s Creed
- AMD Ryzen graphics Vega will appear in laptops