Mechanical computer solves logical problems
On crowdfunding platforms you can find many projects for teaching kids programming. One of the most interesting developments lately — mechanical computer Turing Tumble, which with the help of several types of switches, arranged in a specific order, able to do incredible things. It can be used to perform arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division), to compare numbers, create sequence and to solve logical problems. The Creator of the device has already collected more than $120 000 on Kickstarter. Depending on configuration, the price Turing Tumble is from 60 to 100 dollars.
- [for publicity] pre-order the frameless Doogee Mix opens June 5
- Nokia 9 appeared in AnTuTu
- [for publicity] two-eyed AllCall Bro vs professional camera
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Pirates of the Caribbean Edition: the flagship of the pirate
- What will Apple show at WWDC 2017?
- The cover of the June XXL took the smartphone Motorola