Meizu introduced M5c: multi-colored gloss in the polycarbonate case
As promised a promotional teaser, the Chinese company Meizu introduced a budget smartphone in a rugged polycarbonate enclosure called Meizu M5c.
With a weight of 135 grams and 8.3 mm thick, the Meizu M5c got dual SIM, 5 inch HD display, 4-core processor at 1.3 GHz, 2 GB of RAM and 16 gigabytes of internal flash memory. The main camera of the new module is equipped with 8 megapixels with an aperture of f/2.0. The front camera has a sensor of 5 megapixels. The volume of the battery is unknown, and the work apparatus is with the help of the original shell Flyme OS 6.
Release date and price
The exact cost of the Meizu M5c is still unknown, but the source claims that the estimated price will be around 275 USD. The novelty will be released in black, gold, red, blue, and pink colors in Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Italy, Myanmar, New Zealand, Russia, Spain and Ukraine. The exact start date of international sales will be announced later.
What to expect
If budget Meizu M5c really going to cost $ 275 even in our region, it just won’t hold. For the same money better to buy Meizu MX6, Nokia 6, Lenovo K6 Note or Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016). But judging by the performance, its price should not exceed 150-180 dollars.
- [for publicity] Doogee Mix: frameless smartphone with a VR-helmet as a gift
- Microsoft announced its hybrid tablet Surface Pro
- Announcement of Huawei MateBook X, E and D: the competitor the MacBook, a transformer, and “just a laptop”
- [advertising] Beer party – the opening of the official fan club Meizu in Kiev on may 24!
- 10 interesting products from AliExpress (may)
- Began testing the rapid-fire railgun weapons