Meizu Pro 7 demonstrates high performance in AnTuTu
In early April, Vice President Meizu Li Nan hinted that in the coming months they will release two smartphone with impressive features. Can be one of them Meizu X2 dual main camera and a thin part. Also fans are expecting the imminent announcement of the flagship Pro 7. In the meantime, the apparatus is practically unknown. According to rumors, he’ll get edge-to-edge display, but this information has not been confirmed. Meanwhile, the network appeared the test results Meizu Pro 7 in popular benchmark AnTuTu.
In the test Meizu Pro 7 scored 163 624 points. From this we can assume that it will set a new OCTA-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 835, as previously reported, or Samsung Exynos 8895. At the moment only these two chipset is able to deliver such performance in AnTuTu.
Unfortunately, this is all the information today is known about the Meizu Pro 7. It is possible that closer to the announcement of the network will be more leaks about the new flagship.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop was the first notebook on Windows 10’s
- Apple discontinues support for MacBook polycarbonate
- “Morrowind” 15 years: what have we lost over the years?
- Premium tablet Dell Latitude 7285 wireless charging
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (24 — 30 April)
- Video review bikes Optimabikes MOTION 26″ and Optimabikes F-1 HDD 29″