Meizu Pro 7 with fingerprint scanner in the display for rendering
The network is already several months, rumors about the new flagship smartphone Pro 7 from the company Meizu. At the moment we only know that it will set the top eight-core Samsung Exynos 8895, and in the test AnTuTu he is gaining more than 160, 000 points. Recently Chinese sources have published renders that allegedly show the Meizu Pro 7. According to him, the back of the smartphone will be very similar to the iPhone 7 Plus, and the front – on the Galaxy S8. In addition, the company may waive the signature multifunction buttons mTouch.
According to these images, Meizu Pro 7 will get dual camera (presumably Sony sensors IMX386 and IMX286), decorated in exactly the same way as the iPhone 7 Plus. The display will be curved on the sides edges and a thin frame on top and bottom like the Galaxy S8. Curiously, the rendering can not see the fingerprint scanner. It is not excluded that Meizu Pro 7 will be the first smartphone in which this sensor will be integrated with the screen.
On the timing of release Meizu Pro 7 is still not reported.
- LG V30 can be a slider phone with two OLED screens
- Z2 Moto Play will be presented next week
- TSMC has revealed one of the features of the iPhone 8
- Insiders showed a prototype of the Lumia 950 and the unannounced Nokia RX-100 with QWERTY keyboard
- The PC version of Vanquish punishes the lovers of high frame rate
- OnePlus 5 will be much more expensive than its predecessor