Meizu will split into two companies
Meizu is one of China’s most famous manufacturers of smartphones. Like other companies from China, she got popularity due to release cheap devices with top-end technical features and premium appearance. According to rumors, delivered from China, Meizu is planning to split into two separate companies. One will continue to exist under the current name, and the second will be called Blue Charm and exist separately from the main, although belong to Meizu.
Reportedly, the current Vice President Meizu Li Nan will head the new company Blue Charm as CEO, and Jae Yang, former Director of marketing for Huawei, Meizu will take the position of Vice-President. The company Meizu has so far refused to comment on these rumors, but to deny the news of the separation is also not in a hurry.
According to rumors, Meizu will continue to produce its flagship smartphones, like the upcoming Pro 7, while the Blue Charm will focus on more affordable models. There is also information that the Meizu devices will use the Exynos processors from Samsung in smartphones Blue Charm – Snapdragon from Qualcomm.
- Protected tracker Lenovo Smart Band HW01 will compete with Mi Band 2
- Microsoft denies imminent release of the Surface Pro 5
- Unannounced ZTE Nubia Z17 appeared on the official website of the manufacturer
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Max is preparing for the announcement
- The first screenshots of the new OS from Google
- OnePlus 3T 128 GB off the market