MetaLimbs – an extra set of hands never hurt
With a pair of hands can make a huge number of various things, of course, if these hands grow from the right place. However, many of us often think: I wish I had a couple extra limbs – then we would have to do two times more good deeds. To dream it is not forbidden. Japanese researchers from Tokyo’s Keio University decided to move from dreams to action and established a subsidiary arm called MetaLimbs.
- HMD Global shares details about future updates Nokia
- Online modes of the console Tekken 7 not working
- Insides #974: Leagoo M5 Edge, OnePlus 5, Doogee Shoot Power, upgrade MIUI
- Made in China #71: who created WannaCry, the end of anonymity on the Internet and other news
- Installing a new build of Windows 10 disables smartphones
- A new accessory from Xiaomi will make life easier for MacBook owners