Microbiologists have discovered a way to synthesize a new powerful antibiotic
recently, the question of creation of new types of antibiotics is particularly acute. According to forecasts from the world health organization (who), by 2050 from treatable diseases will die an estimated 10 million people per year, 14 times more than the current rates. In addition, the cumulative economic losses due to expenditure on treatment of patients, can exceed 100 trillion dollars. As a result, the creation of antibiotics that can fight resistant strains come to the fore, and perhaps scientists from the University of Montana approached the solution to this problem.
- Employees of Tesla founded a start recycling
- Mysterious project from the authors of Max Payne has acquired new details
- Qualcomm invites to the presentation of Snapdragon 660
- Transformer tablet IRBIS TW88 is worth less than 10 thousand rubles
- A review of Outlast II — a celebration of pain and horror (18+)
- The researchers have mastered the process technology with the norms of 1 nm