Micromax Canvas 2 (2017): broken screen – not a sentence
The company Micromax has brought to the Russian Rynok smartphone Canvas 2 (2017). At a price of 10 thousand rubles, the novelty has the metal frame and the screen diagonal of 5 inches, covered with the most recent version of tempered glass Gorilla Glass 5. The smartphone has the interesting “feature”: if the durable glass is broken – its free replaced by a new one. What other opportunity offers a new smartphone? Today we attended a presentation of new items and are ready to share all the information about Canvas 2 (2017).
“For three years the company’s activities in Russia, Micromax has become the player # 2 in the mobile phone market. Despite the fact that the market is difficult for new manufacturers, Micromax has managed to build a strong relationship with the consumer, creating smartphones under their requirements and desires,” said Ramnik Kohli, head of Micromax in Russia and the CIS.
New Micromax Canvas 2 (2017) has a compact and lightweight body thickness of 8.5 mm and a weight of 160 grams. The phone comes in a black chrome color and rounded on all sides by edges. The back polycarbonate cover is removable. For greater strength the frame is made from metal. On the front side is small by modern standards, a 5-inch HD display, protected by tempered and resistant to scratches a 2.5 D glass Gorilla glass of the fifth generation. Below the screen is the fingerprint scanner. Mentioned at the beginning of the warranty replacement of broken glass you can use once during the first year.
In Micromax Canvas 2 (2017) installed Quad core processor MediaTek MT6737, running at a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz. The amount of RAM is 3 GB and internal storage is 16 GB. You can also expand the memory with cards microSD up to 64 GB. Built-in battery with a capacity of 3 050 mAh according to the manufacturer is enough for 11 hours of the smartphone in a mode of conversation or 250 hours in standby mode. The device works under the Android operating system 7.0 Nougat.
On the back is a 13 megapixel camera with aperture f/2.0. It allows you to shoot in different modes such as “panorama”, “HDR”, “bokeh” and “beautiful face”. Effect “beautiful face” was specifically designed for portraiture, and with the help of the “bokeh” effect you can get shots with the background blurred. Front-facing 5-megapixel camera with aperture f/2,2 has a wide angle of 84.3° and supports a “wide selfie” and “beautiful face”.
Technical characteristics Micromax Canvas 2 (2017):
- display: 5″ IPS, 1280×720 pixels, Gorilla Glass 5;
- CPU: MediaTek MT6737, 4 core, 1.3 GHz;
- RAM: 3 GB;
- built-in storage: 16 GB;
- memory card support: microSD up to 64 GB;
- main camera: 13 MP, aperture f/2.0, autofocus;
- front camera: 5 MP, aperture f/2.2, and the angle of 84.3°;
- battery: 3 050 mAh, up to 11 hours in talking mode;
- the number of SIM-cards: 2;
- network: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900; WCDMA: 2100/900;
- wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth;
- OS: Android Nougat 7.0;
- dimensions: 140,4 x 69.7 x 8.6 mm;
- weight: 160 g
Micromax Canvas 2 (2017) are already available for pre-order on the official website of the company at a price of 9 990 rubles.
- Latest firmware update for the PlayStation 4 could lead to a crash of the console
- Apple iPhone 8 have compared in size with the iPhone 7 and Galaxy S8
- Top 20 best smart watches and fitness trackers 2017
- Who: LG G6 vs iPhone 7 Plus
- Vulnerability in the NTFS file system causes the system to hang computers
- Ukrainian customs does not pass the parcel with the technique of Xiaomi, bought in foreign online stores