Microsoft creates cloud-based storage system based on DNA
Research in the field of new media are now almost all large corporations. But the research group Microsoft Research went, I think, the farthest. Last year, the developers said they want to use DNA to store information. And according to MIT Technology Review, then it will happen in 3 years when they will launch a system that will allow users to remotely store data on DNA-carriers.
- New products from Huawei: smartphone, router and rival Xiaomi Mi Band
- New laptops Huawei MateBook E, X and D: specifications, prices, photos from the presentation
- Insides #964: Apple iPad Pro 10.5, Nubia Z17, R11 Oppo, OnePlus 5
- Asian invasion: how China conquered the mobile games market
- Microsoft presents an entirely new Surface Pro
- What to buy for Meizu M5