Microsoft has released a beta version of Office 2016 for Mac with new features, which is available to participants of open beta-testing program Microsoft. This means that we will soon see the final version of Office for Mac. Among the innovations of the new “office” is the following:
- in Word and Excel will appear auto-save, collaborate and share documents;
- — will be available to new types of charts, including Waterfall, Histogram, Pareto, Box & Whisker, Treemap and Sunburst;
- — in Excel, the functions of IFS and SWITCH statements, which will simplify and shorten formulas spreadsheets;
- — Powerpoint will get: opportunity to work in real-time, system change tracking, automatic saving, and more;
- — Outlook email client would receive the support of Emoji, which you can view and also insert when composing messages.
Recall, we recently told you that on 17 October begins the Era of mixed-reality Windows.
- Toshiba will double the capacity of lithium-ion batteries
- Samsung Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7 (2018) get the Infinity Display and design as the Galaxy S8
- Looking for alternatives, wireless headphones Apple AirPods
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 received 100 points in the ranking of DxOMark
- Asus will release its first phablet with a 5.7-inch display