Microsoft has decided to abandon the interface in the Metro style
Many of us have grown accustomed to the “tile style” graphical interface of the Windows operating system. Metro was founded on the principles of the Swiss style. First of all, this is a great typography, large text, clean and framed in a simple square and rectangular shapes. The first operating system, in the style of Metro Windows 8 was released in 2012. But as it turned out, Microsoft plans to change the usual for many colored tiles to a completely new style called Fluent Design System.
- Gravitational waves: the key to unlocking new dimensions?
- National search engine “Sputnik” has not met expectations
- Review of Brainwavz headphones B200: a “rebar” is good, but two?
- With antibiotics was able to block the ability of cancer cells to obtain energy
- SpaceX can send to Mars two spacecraft
- Scientists first managed to obtain images of electron motion in graphene