Simulator, posted by developers at Microsoft, is now in beta version, but even so, it may help to conduct virtual crash test of a drone, an unmanned vehicle or a robot, writes Engadget.
- Rostec presented a complex pedestrian navigation for the world Cup 2018
- Scientists have found a sleep switch in the brain of the mouse
- The company “Yandex” has begun to develop its own autopilot
- Holograms are no longer just science fiction
- Using the neural networks were able to simulate the behavior of a complex quantum system