Microsoft presents an entirely new Surface Pro
As planned, Microsoft spent in Shanghai, a special event where was introduced a new tablet computer Surface Pro. Manufacturer decided to abandon the numbering of the models, so the novelty is simply called Surface Pro. Interestingly, earlier this year, Apple similarly released just iPad. Externally the Surface Pro is virtually no different from its predecessor. All the differences are inside.
The main changes in the new Surface Pro was Intel’s seventh generation and is integrated with the motherboard RAM. With this tablet is able to work on a single charge up to 13.5 hours. In addition, younger models with Intel Core processors, the m3 and i5 are deprived of an active cooling system, and therefore is completely silent during operation.
Also Microsoft has improved the built-in kickstand in the new Surface Pro, so the tablet can be tilted by a large angle. Proprietary Surface Pen stylus now supports 4 096 levels of depression, and an attachable keyboard, as in the recent Laptop Surface, has a coating of Alcantara – faux suede.
Specifications of Surface Pro:
- display: a 12.3″, 2736х1824 pixel;
- CPU: Intel Core m3 7Y30 / Intel Core i5-7300U / Intel Core i7-7660U;
- graphics: Intel HD Graphics 615 (m3) / Intel HD Graphics 620 (i5) / Intel Iris Graphics Plus 640 (i7);
- RAM: 4/8/16 GB, LPDDR3, 1 866 MHz;
- built-in memory: SSD up to 512 GB;
- the memory card slot: Yes, microSDXC;
- wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1;
- communication: LTE (optional);
- sound: stereo speakers with 2.1 Audio Dolby Premium;
- web camera: 5 MP with support for Windows Hello;
- weight: 770 g;
- working time: up to 13.5 hours
The new Surface Pro is already available for pre-order starting at $799. Keyboard and stylus purchased separately for $129 and $99 respectively.
- What to buy for Meizu M5
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will receive a more capacious battery than expected
- Gadgets from your favourite brands discounted up to 70% in may
- Browse Jumper EZbook 3 Pro: good laptop from AliExpress — is it true or a waste of money?
- Insides #965: OnePlus 5, Moto G5S, Huawei Nova 2, Gretel GT6000
- The freeway in downtown Seoul turned into a Botanical garden (19 photos)