After 10 years, the company Microsoft announced discontinued support for its Windows Vista operating system.
“Mainstream support” for Windows Vista ended in April 2012, five years after its release. Operating system stopped receiving new updates, associated with remediation and the introduction of new functions. Recently completed and “Extended support”, which for Vista has continued to get critical security updates. It is standard practice for Microsoft operating systems, support which, as a rule, finally terminated after 10 years.
If You are a user of Windows Vista, but for some reason did not cross over to another operating system, then now is the time to do it. No new updates, security settings will make computers running the OS vulnerable to the myriad of viruses and spyware.
Recall that recently Microsoft has released an update Creators Update for Windows 10.
- Brutal dismantling of Samsung Galaxy S8
- Graphene will help to create a more flexible and durable displays
- Nintendo promises to pay for breaking Switch $20 000
- The new semiconductor can be 100 times to reduce the cost of solar
- April 18, Google will present the updated Google Earth