Microsoft trolls Sony and hints at the release date of the Xbox Scorpio
Recently, Microsoft launched a series of commercials with the slogan “feel the real power”. In this way the company decided to prepare gamers for the upcoming presentation of its new console, Project Scorpio. At first glance the video does not carry any specific information and the date and time of the Xbox conference at E3 2017. But the most careful users found the videos somewhat entertaining hidden messages.
In one of the teasers showing the amusement Park, we noticed a tent with the inscription “6 > 4”. Those who are familiar with the technical specifications of the latest consoles, easily guessed the meaning of this message. It seems that Microsoft has decided to once again emphasize the superiority of their Project Scorpio, the productive capacity of which is 6 teraflops, over console competitor, the PlayStation 4 Pro. Recall that the latter is capable of producing only 4.2 teraflops.
In another video the helpful user spotted code X10S101-317 in the frame, showing the crowd. In this Microsoft format usually encodes the names and release dates of their projects. X10S, most likely, refers to the console itself – at the beginning of this week the company registered the trademark “S”. The remaining digits 101317 – similar to date. It is likely that October 13, 2017 will be the launch of Project Scorpio.
Recall, the press conference Xbox E3 exhibition 2017 will be held on June 12 at midnight Moscow time. On this day, Microsoft will finally show Project Scorpio, and also to declare its final name and release date.
- Meizu Pro 7 with two screens seen on the new rendering
- There is a choice: how to manage home appliances through the Internet
- The world’s first mobile RPG with augmented reality debuted in the App Store
- Apple iPhone 7S Plus and iPhone 8 in the drawings: dual camera and frameless screen
- Far Cry 5, The Last of Us II and other intriguing E3 2017
- Insiders revealed the first photo taken at the Honor 9