Microsoft wants to make Xbox One with a keyboard
Support for keyboard and mouse – one of the main arguments in the eternal debate: PC or console? But what if consoles will also get full support any game controllers? A couple of months ago as part of the 2017 conference GDC, Microsoft announced the Xbox Live Creators Program designed to facilitate developers release games that support Xbox Live for Windows 10 and Xbox One. Now the company revealed new details, saying, what Windows functions will be available to owners of Xbox One as a result of this program.
Andrew Parsons, Manager of product marketing for game developers and Microsoft during the Build conference 2017 announced that the Xbox Live Creators Program will allow developers to add Xbox One to all Windows features, including full support for keyboards. But to realize the work familiar to PC players of the scheme “keyboard and mouse” on Xbox One will not be so easy. According to James yarrow, engineer, Microsoft, mouse, problems can arise – it probably won’t work. However, yarrow added that it is not on all models mouse.
Full support for keyboard and mouse will open up the console players, new horizons, and most importantly – give the opportunity to choose which control method to use in games. Policymakers are finally paying attention to the console, but Xbox One owners will be able to play shooters online with PC players on equal terms.
- Wireless ear RHA ma750 is Wireless and MA650 Wireless will soon go on sale
- What will happen with the Russian search engine “Sputnik” for $ 20 million?
- AGM X1 became the first protected smartphone in a gold case
- A new collection of Crash Bandicoot will be released on PC a year
- Spring in the house. Bright decor ideas and the transformation of their home
- The network leaked the first pictures of the new iPhone SE