Scientists from the University of North Carolina has published a video in which miniature robots are catching yeast cells. In the video you can see five cubes gently float, but then begin prikleilsya to each other, holding together in one line. Then a new structure, like the Pak-Manu begins to move, like opening and closing your mouth, and then enough “careless” cell.
- The best games of the week: “adventure Time”, travel around the globe and rabid boars
- What to buy for Leagoo M8 Pro
- The flagship Meizu Pro 7 is more powerful
- The PC version of Destiny 2 will not support a number of useful programs hackers
- Evan Blass shared images Google Pixel 2 with a huge part