the inhabitants of the arid regions of the Earth continue to experience problems with access to clean and fresh water. This issue remains relevant largely due to the fact that existing water treatment processes are quite energy intensive and expensive, so applying them can afford not all. The situation can correct the invention of physicists from the Massachusetts Institute of technology, together with specialists from the University of Berkeley have created a device that can extract fresh water from even dry air using solar energy.
- The flying car from AeroMobil shows this year
- A review of the game Drawn to Death: an entertainment for bullies
- For Samsung Gear S3 was released three multi-function dial
- Pokemon GO celebrate Easter
- Bose SoundLink Revolve claims to be the best Bluetooth speakers on the market