Most jizneopisanie exoplanets are likely to be water worlds
More than 70 percent of our planet’s surface is covered by water. To some this may seem excessive, but a new study makes a supposition that our world is in this respect a truly unique and unique as you would think. The fact that the most habitable exoplanets are likely to be true water worlds, where the water will take up 90 percent of the entire surface. And although the primitive marine life, such conditions are likely to Paradise, to developing civilizations that would be a real curse.
- Physicists say they have found a way of identifying naked singularities
- Lucky seven: TOP 7 best fitness bands to 1500 hryvnia
- How dangerous wireless keyboard and mouse
- Schedule announced the release of four sequels to “Avatar”
- The concept of frameless Nokia 9 made a detailed video presentation
- How did the neural network?